We will have pizza available at each contest for $3.00 (2 slices of pizza and a drink). Proceeds for Area II will go towards the UGA Livestock Judging team.  Proceeds for Area I will go to the Carroll county Young Farmers / FFA.  Please e-mail me by Monday if you want pizza for your students (please include a total number in your e-mail.  Thanks.

Please let me know by the end of today if you want pizza for your students.  This is who I have listed so far:

Area I Meals #
Ridgeland 6

Area II Meals #
banks county 8