Please complete the registration form linked below for each team for the 2013 Area I and Area II Wildlife CDE. Area I will be at the Northwest Georgia Fairgrounds on Feb. 11th, 2013. Area II will be at Oglethorpe County High School on Feb. 12th. Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.

T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to the registration email. The T-Shirts are $10.00 and the order form is attached. Registration deadline and T-Shirt order deadline: Friday, Feb. 1st, 2013.
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1iVF9ZbDY3M010M1dmanZpRU5RSXc6MQ#gid=0

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher