Registration is now open for the Area 1 and Area 2 Ag. Mechanics CDE. The Area 2 CDE will be held at Oglethorpe County High School on Tuesday January 15. The Area 1 CDE will be held on Thursday, January 17 at Dawson County High School. The Ag. Mechanics CDE will have a team activity at the area contest this year.  Please refer to the contest bulletins attached to this email for information pertaining to the team activity.  The skill we be directly related to the information and will involve framing lay out using a framing square and carpentry hand tools. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Please register your team by answering the questions on the registration form. Registration includes student names and FFA Membership numbers. If you need to make a change before the CDE, please contact me. You will need student membership numbers for any changes made the day of the CDE. The CDE will be ready for participants by 3:00 P.M., please arrive no later that 5:00 p.m.  T-Shirts are available, please indicate the size and number of T-shirts that you will be ordering. Please fill out the order form for your students Ag. Mechanics CDE T-Shirt. All orders must be received no later than Monday, January 7th, 2013. T-Shirts are only available for pre-orders and cost $10.00 each. Checks may be made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or you may pay with cash.  All payments are due on the day of the contest. Please do not mail payment prior to the contest. Please enter the number of shirts you wish to order under the sizes that you need then total the number of shirts and calculate the amount of money due at the CDE.

Registration Link: North Region Ag. Mechanics CDE

The following teachers have registered teams:

Joey Dean Cass High Area 1
Ryan Ayers Bowdon FFA Area 1
Josh Hitt Gilmer High Area 1
Shawn Bertrang Rabun County Area 2