Thank you to each of you who prepared teams for the Area I Livestock Judging CDE!    The top 3 three teams & the 10 ten high individuals in each contest will advance on to the state contest (Saturday, March 23, 2013 at the UGA Livestock Arena, Athens, GA).    Please see attached spreadsheet for complete team & student rankings.  Both Jr & Sr results are included in this spreadsheet (see tabs at bottom of workbook).  Official placings & cuts are also included in the file- please see last tab.

Congratulations to the following winners who will advance on to the state contest:

Senior Teams:
1 - North Murray High School, Advisors:  Kipp Williams and David Bushey
      **High Individual:  Dylan Davis
2 - Gordon Central HIgh School, Advisor: Melissa Hubbard
3 -  Bowdon High School, Advisor: Ryan Ayers

Junior Teams:
1 - Murray County High School, Advisor: Katie Lents
2 - Sonoraville High School, Advisors:  Trisha Williams and Dr. Sara Clark
     **High Individual:  Makayla Holmes
3 - Bagley Middle School, Advisor: Paul Little

Sr Individuals also advancing onto state (outside of top 3 teams):
6th:  Chris Perigo, Gilmer County High School
8th:  Lori Edwards, Sonoraville High School
9th:  Kevin Edwards:  Sonoraville High School

Jr Individuals also advancing onto state (outside of top 3 teams):
2nd: Jake Duncan, Bowdon High School
5th:  David West, Clear Creek Middle School
8th:  Christopher Morris, Dawson County High School
9th:  Jake Melton, LaFayette High School

Thank you to the Carroll County Ag teachers & extension staff who were such wonderful hosts for our contest.  Special thank you also to following people for helping set up and or provide classes for the contest:  Mr. Chuck Joiner, Mr. Mark Lashley, Mr. Stan Mitchell, Mr. Todd Teasley (and the FFA-FCCLA Center), Mr. Jason Johns and Mr. Josh Cabe.   Special thanks also to the following reason takers:  Mrs. Elisabeth Coggins, Mr. Josh Cabe, Mr. Jason Johns, Mr. Tim Street & Mr. Taylor Moore.  Good luck on training your teams for the State Contest.  Please let me know if I can help in any way.
--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA