Thank you to Dr. Tim Marshall and others at ABAC for hosting the Area V Floriculture CDE.  Special thanks to Ms. Lori Felton in coordinating ABAC FFA members as event helpers.  A special "thank you" to our Area V Officer Team for their greetings, Ms. Brittaney Schwing and Ms. Kendal Hickox for their assistance.
We had 18 Junior teams and 14 Senior teams compete yesterday and after checking the rosters the results are below:
JUNIOR TEAM
1st place -- WJ WILLIAMS, Advisor Chad Bass
2nd place -- NORTHEAST TIFT, Advisor Carl Nichols
SENIOR TEAM
1st place -- MILLER COUNTY, Advisor Kitty Boddiford
2nd place -- WORTH COUNTY, Advisor John Lindsey
(please note tie breaker information in CDE guideline)
Congratulations to these top two teams in both the Junior and Senior Floriculture CDE who advance on to the state contest in February.
Thank you all for your hard work in preparing teams for this competition.
You will find detailed scoring information attached - use tabs at the bottom of the excel document to access Jr and Sr scores/ranks.

--
Yvette H. Crick
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher