Teachers -

The Area VI Nursery Landscape CDE will be held on Tuesday, January 15th at Ware County High School.  Please take a moment to register your team using the google document below before you leave for Christmas Break.

Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 8th.

We also have South Region FL/NL tshirts available for purchase.  Email me directly with your team order for those.  Cost is $10 per shirt to be paid to South Region Ag Ed on the date of the contest.

As a reminder -- The Nursery Landscape CDE is a 4 person team event with only the top 3 scores counting.  See the attached CDE guideline sheet for the updated plant list and more information on the contest.  Seniors have a 5 phase event and Juniors have a 2 phase event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEFnQklISU9rWlUyVEFnZ0VVYXlvZEE6MA

--
Yvette H. Crick
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher