Ga Ag Ed Family,

I wanted to take a minute to publicly recognize and thank Dr. Teri Hamlin
for her contributions to Agricultural Education across the entire State and
especially North Region. I still remember very well and appreciate the
guidance Dr. Hamlin provided me as a first year teacher, who had no
horticulture experience at all, as I negotiated my way through my first
crop of poinsettias and taught a curriculum that, to me, might as well have
been Algebra or German. I know she has had similar impacts on many teachers
through the years and her contributions to our CDE programs will be felt
for many years to come.

I have been following Dr. Hamlin her entire career. I followed her as a
teacher at Oconee County High School, and then followed her from there to
the Region Office. I hope that when I follow her in retirement, I can look
back on a career that contributed on par with the standard set by Teri. .

I know I speak for the entire North Region Office when I wish Dr.
Hamlin the very best and congratulate her on career that we should all
aspire to.

Thank you Dr. Hamlin,
Stan
--