Teachers,

I am pleased to announce the winners of the Terrell Weeks Memorial Scholarship. We had an increase in applicants this year and I would like to thank all of the Young Farmer advisors who assisted their students with the application. Each winner will receive a $1000 scholarship awarded at the 2013 Georgia Young Farmers Convention in January. This year's recipients are:

Timothy Hubbard, Gordon County
Gibson Priest, Gordon County
Hannah Porter, Murray County
Megan Powell, Johnson County
Samantha Strickland, Houston County
Bailey Taylor, Stephens County

Congratulations again to these deserving young people.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education