After much consideration, the *Ag Mechanics, Creed Finals, and
Extemporaneous Speaking finals to be held today at Dawson County High
School, have all been cancelled*. Several of our School Systems in NW Ga
have closed school early and are sending students home. With this is mind
and a sincere concern for the safety of all of our students, we felt like
there was nothing else to do but reschedule.

Information about rescheduling will be coming out later today when that
decision can be made.

Thank you for your patience and please be safe,

Stan
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director