I will have a practice competition for wildlife judging at Sonoraville High
School on Jan. 24th and at Madison County High School on Jan. 29th. I will
have it set up to run from 4:30 to 6:00 P.M. Each team can go through at
there own pace. I am not planning to score the students answers. Each
school can let there team go through the contest. Then they will get a
chance to look at the key and score their own answers. I will have a
wildlife biologist (Mr. John Seginek) that will assist students in the
proper methods to age deer jawbones and how to score the antlers after they
do the competition. I have to limit to 2 students from each school in each
area. If you have a Jr. and a Sr. team you can have 2 students in each area
for each team. Therefore, If you have a Jr. and Sr. team you can have 4
students in each area.
Please use the google doc. below to register your team.
Wildlife Practice Registration:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG0wdVUwRC1YamRSRlpjLVE3UnRaMHc6MQ#gid=0

 *These are the chapters that have registered:*

*Chapter Name
Training Site
Teams                                          Advisor *
Banks Co. High                             Madison County High School -
Jan. 29th              2 Sr. Teams                              Kipp Jackson
Cedar Shoals                                Madison County High School -
Jan. 29th              1 Sr. Team                                Julie
Throne
Hart Co High                                 Madison County High School -
Jan. 29th              1 Sr. Team                                Anna Smith
Hart Co. Middle                             Madison County High School -
Jan. 29th              1 Jr. Team                                Robin Wall
Loganville Middle                          Madison County High School -
Jan. 29th              1 Jr. Team                                Brandon
Walker
Madison County Middle School    Madison County High School - Jan.
29th              1 Jr. Team                                John Lastly
Malcom Bridge                              Madison County High School -
Jan. 29th              1 Jr. Team                                Josh Allen
Morgan County Middle                 Madison County High School - Jan.
29th               1 Jr. Team                                Samantha
Kickbush
North Oconee High School          Madison County High School - Jan.
29th                2 Sr. Teams                             Tim Griffeth
Towns County High                      Madison County High School - Jan.
29th               1 Sr. Team                                Sabrina Garrett
W.R. Coile Middle School             Madison County High School - Jan.
29th               1 Jr. Team                                Barbra Rose

Gordon Central                             Sonoraville High School - Jan.
24th                       1 Jr. Team
Melissa Hubbard
Ridgeland                                     Sonoraville High School -
Jan. 24th                       1 Sr. Team
Wendy Matteson
Sonoraville high                           Sonoraville High School - Jan.
24th                        2 Jr. teams                               Sara
Clark
Sonoraville high                           Sonoraville High School - Jan.
24th                        2 Sr. Teams                             Sara
Clark
Sonoraville Middle School           Sonoraville High School - Jan.
24th                        1 Jr. Team
Matthew Waters
Summerville Middle                     Sonoraville High School - Jan.
24th                        1 Jr. Team                               Lauren
Jarrett

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher