*Only 18 names have been turned in for the whole region!*

Please complete the form on the link provided below for each proficiency
application you intend to submit to the North Region office for the current
school year. Please complete the form and submit to our office by
Friday, February 1, 2013. Actual applications are due in the North
Region Office by February 15th. No late applications will be accepted. This
is a due by, not a post mark deadline. We will email a master list by
Tuesday, February 5th for you to review. If you have changes to what you
submit, please e-mail or call Jerry Taylor, [log in to unmask] or
706-552-4465. You must complete one of these forms for each application /
student you intend to submit. Please contact the North Region Office if you
have questions or concerns.

Proficiency application Link:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEtqRzhrY0RzX3ppeDBzdGlMUHVXNmc6MA#gid=0

--