---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeri Troesken <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Subject: available show wether
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi
My Name is Jeri Troesken of Creekwood Farm and Ranch in Fayetteville.   I wrote you last spring about a wether I had for donation to a 4-Hr or FFA student.  You were kind enough to send out a mass mail, which enabled him to be placed quickly.  I thank you for that.
I have a  2 wk old bottle fed buckling that is Fullblood IBGA, but would make a tremendous wether and was wondering if I could get you to send out another mailing.   I was hoping to have several kids to offer by this time, but my first set of triplets came prematurely and died. I won't have anything else available until March and then I hope to be able to have a  Market goat program for the kids to partake in and my web page up and running.   I am asking $125.00 for this one.  Hopefully that makes him affordable for someone  His mother is a % doe by T-Rex and his father is a Cat in the hat son that placed 8th at nationals last year.
He is super big boned and wide.  Eating well and gaining daily.  Was 8.5 lbs at  birth as a triplet. Probably close to 12 lbs now.  If they have any questions they mail call me at 770 891-6870.
See Attached Pics
Thanks so much
Jeri Troesken
Creekwood Boers     part of Creekwood Farm and Ranch LLC
Fayetteville

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA