For those of you who Facebook, Tonia could use your support.

Thanks, Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tonia Harbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Subject: Jessica Harston in Miss Rodeo USA Pageant
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Stan,
Can you help me get the word out to support my daughter in the Miss Rodeo USA Pageant? We are in Oklahoma this week competing for the title.

Jessica's photos are up on the Miss Rodeo USA Pageant page and she needs everyone's help. Please go to the Facebook page and look in the "People's Choice" album and "like" her photo. I think there will be new pictures each day through the 18th. If she has the most likes she will have her hotel room paid for.

Please help get the word out and show Jessica we are supporting her in this lifelong dream of hers and maybe she will get a free hotel room too!

Thanks
Tonia Harbin

Sent from my iPhone

--