Teachers,

The Area II Career Development Events that were cancelled for today have been rescheduled. Please pay close attention because the CDE's will no longer be conducted on the same day
and the Creed and Extemporaneous Finals have changed locations.

Here is the new schedule:

Area I Ag Mechanics will be held on Monday, January 28th at Dawson County High School

Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking Finals will be held on Thursday, January 31st at Sonoraville High School.

The start times and any other information related to these events remains unchanged at this time.

Again, thank you for your patience and let me know if you have any concerns,
Stan
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director