Teachers,

The Area I Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on February 4th at Etowah High school. We will be set up to begin at 3:00 pm for those teams that would like to arrive early. All teams must be on site and registered by 4:30 pm.

The Area II CDE will be held on February 5th at Madison County High School. We will be set up to begin at 2:30 for those teams that would like to arrive early. All teams must be on site and registered by 4:30 pm.

Students should be in Official Dress and each team needs to bring their own gavel. Presiding Officer and Secretary should be prepared to complete a set of written minutes following the team demonstration. Results of each contest will be announced the following day.

For a complete set of rules and guidelines, please refer to the CDE guide on the Ag Ed Website.

Attached is the link to the registration form for the Area I and Area II Parliamentary Procedure CDE. Please complete a separate registration form for Junior and Senior Teams.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/gform?key=0Ag2gbXvrGPbOdFlRdmtSS2N5YWtJV2k5OVVteVFMckE&gridId=0#edit

CDE T-Shirts are also available for this event. You can order T-Shirts on the registration form. Money for the shirts will be due at sign-in. A proof of the shirts is attached to this email. Deadline for T-Shirt orders is January 25th. Deadline for registering a team is Friday, February 1st.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell