Teachers,

The previous email with the Parliamentary Registration information included a bad link to the registration form. I think I have corrected the error and am sending the new link. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlRdmtSS2N5YWtJV2k5OVVteVFMckE6MQ#gid=0
So you don't have to keep up with two emails, here is the rest of the information from the previous email:

The Area I Parliamentary Procedure CDE will be held on February 4th at Etowah High school. We will be set up to begin at 3:00 pm for those teams that would like to arrive early. All teams must be on site and registered by 4:30 pm.
The Area II CDE will be held on February 5th at Madison County High School. We will be set up to begin at 2:30 for those teams that would like to arrive early. All teams must be on site and registered by 4:30 pm.
Students should be in Official Dress and each team needs to bring their own gavel. Presiding Officer and Secretary should be prepared to complete a set of written minutes following the team demonstration. Results of each contest will be announced the following day.
For a complete set of rules and guidelines, please refer to the CDE guide on the Ag Ed Website.
CDE T-Shirts are also available for this event. You can order T-Shirts on the registration form. Money for the shirts will be due at sign-in. A proof of the shirts is attached to this email. Deadline for T-Shirt orders is January 25th. Deadline for registering a team is Friday, February 1st.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director