Please see the form below and register for your sub-area leadership events
(select your location from the drop down box). *All participants must be
registered by Feb. 4*, however, please register early if you know you will
have a participant so that we can plan accordingly for judges. *All
manuscripts for Jr. and Sr. Prepared must be in the region office by Feb. 11
*. If you have questions, please let me or your area teacher know.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dGxjM2pRT1NlV3RxMWpGaGlhNmFHY2c6MQ

South Region Sub-Area Leadership CDE Registration

Sub-Area CDEs for Jr. and Sr. Prepared Public Speaking, Extemporaneous
Speaking, and Creed will be held on Feb. 11 and 12. Please refer to the
Region Calendar to determine which location your chapter should attend. All
chapters planning on having a participant in any of these events must
pre-register by February 4.Remember that all speech manuscripts for Jr. and
Sr. Prepared are also due in the Region Office by Feb. 4.

 Select Your Sub-Area Location * Golden Isles---(Appling, Bacon, Brantley,
Camden, Charlton, Glynn, Liberty, McIntosh, Pierce,Ware, Wayne)
Lowndes---(Atkinson,
Berrien, Clinch, Coffee, Cook, Echols, J. Davis, Lanier, Lowndes,
Telfair) Bainbridge---(Calhoun,
Decatur, Dougherty, Early, Grady, Miller, Mitchell, Randolph-Clay,
Seminole, Terrell, Webster) Colquit---(Ben Hill, Brooks, Colquitt, Crisp,
Irwin, Lee, Sumter, Thomas, Tift, Turner, Wilcox, Worth)

 I will have a participant in the following CDE events: *

   - Jr. Prepared Public Speaking
   - Sr. Prepared Public Speaking
   - Extemporaneous Speaking
   - FFA Creed