Teachers

Just a reminder about the Poultry CDE to be held on February 13th  in
Eastmam. I have attached the list of teams that have signed up so far. If
your teams is not on the list please go to the link below and fill out the
form.* If you want t-shirts tomorrow is the last day to order
t-shirts.* T-shirts
are $10 and make your check payable to Central Region Ag Ed.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/gform?key=0AllHPV6sdxPndHF5bVlPZGo5RUpvZDRaM1pxaU1fMmc&gridId=0#edi

This year at the Area contest we will* not do reasons* and *will not have
an exam or Team Activity *at the Area contest. We will have all the
rotations in the new Poultry Science Book for the  FFA contest.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher