If you will have a participant in Jr. or Sr. Prepared Speaking this year,
all manuscripts must be in the South Region Office by Monday, Feb. 4.
Please send three copies of your student's manuscript to the office by
then. If you need to drop off your package after hours you may do so by
placing it in the campus mail drop in the ABAC student center building. If
you drop off in campus mail, be sure to label it "South Region Ag
Education, ABAC 34".

You will receive an email from the area teachers regarding who we have
signed up for the Sub-Area events no later than Monday morning. Please
check that list carefully to make sure that we have you registered for the
leadership CDEs.

All sub-area events will start with check-in at 4 PM and the events
starting at 4:30.

The following staff will be helping with each Sub-Area Event. If you have
specific questions, please check with those in your area:

   - Bainbridge: Mrs. Crick and Mr. Hunter
   - Colquitt: Mr. Waldrop and Mr. Bartlett
   - Lowndes: Mr. Waldrop and Mr. Hunter
   - Golden Isles: Mr. Bartlett and Dr. Barber

--

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*