Teachers -
The Area VI Nursery Landscape CDE will be held on Tuesday, January 15th at Ware County High School.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 8th.

The following teams have already registered:
Chapter Name
pine grove middle
Bradwell Institute
Echols
Jeff Davis Middle School FFA
Coffee High
Brantley middle
Charlton
Brantley County High
Ware Co High School
Berrien High
Lowndes High School
Berrien Middle School

Use this link to register your team if your name is NOT on the list above:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEFnQklISU9rWlUyVEFnZ0VVYXlvZEE6MA

We also have South Region FL/NL tshirts available for purchase. Email me directly with your team order for those. Cost is $10 per shirt to be paid to South Region Ag Ed on the date of the contest.
As a reminder -- The Nursery Landscape CDE is a 4 person team event with only the top 3 scores counting. See the attached CDE guideline sheet for the updated plant list and more information on the contest. Seniors have a 5 phase event and Juniors have a 2 phase event.

Yvette H. Crick
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher
Georgia Agricultural Education
ABAC 34 - 2802 Moore Highway