Teachers,

If you will have a participant in Jr. or Sr. Prepared Speaking this year, all manuscripts must be in the South Region Office by Monday, Feb. 4. Please send three copies of your student's manuscript to the office by then. If you need to drop off your package after hours you may do so by placing it in the campus mail drop in the ABAC student center building. If you drop off in campus mail, be sure to label it "South Region Ag Education, ABAC 34".

You will receive an email from the area teachers regarding who we have signed up for the Sub-Area events no later than Monday morning. Please check that list carefully to make sure that we have you registered for the leadership CDEs.

All sub-area events will start with check-in at 4 PM and the events starting at 4:30.

The following staff will be helping with each Sub-Area Event. If you have specific questions, please check with those in your area:
--

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education