It's time to start planning for 2013 Summer Leadership Camp!

All the information is now available online at *GeorgiaSLC.org!*

*Please note some important changes for this year:*

   - *New Price:* The price is $140 per advisor or student for early
   registration. Standard registration is $160.
   - *We are offering an Advisor Special!  *One FREE advisor per 10
   students!  To qualify you must have at least 10 students actually attend
   from your chapter (not combined with other chapters.)
   - *New Registration Dates!*  We will open registration on March 20, 2013
   at 8:00 AM.  Hopefully this will give you time to have more accurate
   numbers.  The deposit is still due within two weeks of submitting the
   online registration.
   - *Advanced Registration!*  We will open registration on March 18, 2013
   from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM for counties that will register for at least 60
   people.  Special notes: To qualify you must have at least 60 people
   registering for a single week from a single county.
   - *No REV IT UP.*  We have stopped the REV IT UP program due to feedback
   from teachers and low response.
   - *Special Event!*  This year we will have an illusionist perform Monday
   night. He will entertain with great illusions, engage students, and have
   volunteers on stage.  He will provide a great camp-related motivational
   theme as he performs.
   - *New promo video!  *We made a new SLC Promotional
Video<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Promotional%20Material.htm>
    for 2013!
   - *Talent Show changes:* We will determine a set number of acts that
   will be performed during camp. Students can audition during camp OR they
   can send a video before camp!  See the updated
guidelines.<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Assets/2013%20Talent%20Show.pdf>

Let me know if you have any questions!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager