The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA) will be hosting a FREE roughstock rodeo camp in Perry, GA on Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013. Details are below and a flyer is attached.

Please pass this information along to your membership as well as anyone you know that is interested in becoming involved in rodeo. We would also appreciate your posting this to your websites and social media sites, if applicable.

PRCA Championship Rodeo Camp
Perry, GA
Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Please see the attached flyer for more information

All abilities ages 8+ welcome. Students must pre-register to participate and there are limited spots available.
Camps are great for beginners and beneficial for advanced riders! Don't miss a chance to learn from ProRodeo's Best!

Free one-day rodeo day camps offer instruction in bareback, saddle bronc and bull riding. Participants will learn about safety techniques, learn the correct spurring moves, have riding equipment checked/fixed, learn chute procedures, handling livestock, working with pickup men and an overall review of the rodeo business. No live buckouts.

Register online at: http://www.prorodeo.com/youthrodeo.aspx.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

Also attached, I have included an article from NHSRA Times (December 2012 issue) regarding the benefits of the PRCA Championship Rodeo Camps for beginners and advanced riders, check it out if you haven't had the chance to read it!

Thank you,

Julie Jutten
PRCA ProRodeo
Industry Outreach, Manager
P: (719) 304-1471

Follow us on Facebook, search PRCA Championship Rodeo Camps and Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund.