Sent from my iPhone
Tommy

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jary LYNN Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 10, 2013, 1:02:23 PM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UGA Livestock Team

The 2013 UGA Livestock Judging Team currently consists of 5 Georgia students.  The contests we participate in during the spring semester allow 6 or 7 students to contribute to the Team's success.

If you have a past student at UGA that you believe might have an interest in being apart of our Judging Team please forward me their contact information and kindly provide them with my information so we could make contact.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.  A special Thank You to John Callaway for an excellent referral.

Sincerely,

Jary Douglas

146 E L Rhodes Center

University of Georgia