We had a great group of Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books submitted this year for competition.  Listed below (in alphabetical order by last name) you will find those 4-H and FFA members that will be recognized at the Georgia Junior National Award Banquet which is scheduled for Friday, February 22nd at 7:00 pm in the Miller Murphy Howard Building.

Pre-Club Market Goat Division I (1st - 2nd grade):  5 Participants
Jessie Blair, Colquitt Co. 4-H
Abigail Kendrick, Turner Co. 4-H
Tanner Norton, Grady Co. 4-H
Conner Watson, Pickens Co. 4-H
Parker Weaver, Worth Co. 4-H

Pre-Club Market Goat Division II (3rd - 4th grade):  7 Participants
Josie Bullington, Turner Co. 4-H
Lily Norton, Grady Co. 4-H
John Davon Painter, Pickens Co. 4-H
Elizabeth Teasley, Newton Co. 4-H
Colin Watson, Pickens Co. 4-H

Junior Market Goat Division (9 years old - 8th grade):  8 Participants
Mackenzie Blair, Colquitt Co. FFA
Ivey Cook, Tift Co. 4-H
Kelsie Norton, Grady Co. 4-H
Madison Weeks, Williams FFA
Kylie Whitworth, Madison Co. Middle FFA

Senior Market Goat Division (9th- 12th grade):  6 Participants
Jarrett Baldwin, Hart Co. 4-H
Lea Barrow, Colquitt Co. FFA
Matthew Crumley, Tift Co. FFA
Faith Gilman, East Jackson High School FFA
Andrea Simmons, Screven Co. FFA

Pre-Club Market Lamb Division I (1st - 2nd grade):   Participant
Emily Nichols, Newton Co. 4-H

Pre-Club Market Lamb Division II (3rd - 4th grade):  4 Participants
Matthew Crapps, Newton Co. 4-H
Haley Kendrick, Turner Co. 4-H
John Davon Painter, Pickens Co. 4-H
Elizabeth Teasley, Newton Co. 4-H

Junior Market Lamb Division (9 years old - 8th grade):  5 Participants
Victoria Barber, Colquitt Co. FFA
Meredith Camp, Pike Co. Middle FFA
Ivey Cook, Tift Co. 4-H
Ava Jane Teasley, Newton Co. 4-H
Will Woodard, Morgan Co. 4-H

Senior Market Lamb Division (9th- 12th grade):  4 Participants
Lea Barrow, Colquitt Co. FFA
Jared Cook, NE Campus Tift Co. HS FFA
Matthew Crumley, Tift Co. FFA
Claire Woodard, Morgan Co. 4-H

The above mentioned 4-H and FFA members are eligible for a complimentary exhibitor banquet/dance ticket and one (1) additional complimentary banquet ticket per species for an adult of their choice.   County Agents/Agriculture Educators must indicate in the online registration system (will be available soon-under Exhibitor Attributes) if their youth who are record book winners would like to request their adult complementary banquet ticket.  Once selected, please provide the exhibitor Division(s) (Pre-Club 1, Pre-Club 2, Junior or Senior) in the notes section provided.

Requested tickets will be available to be picked up at the following locations at the following times:

Thursday, February 21st
9:00 am to 12 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm:  Roquemore Building

Friday, February 22nd
9:00 am to 12 noon:  Miller Murphy Howard Building

Please note that we will release all County/School tickets at one time to one adult who will sign for the packet of tickets.  It is the responsibility of that adult to distribute to the corresponding individuals.

We will have reserved seating for those award winners that are listed above.  Please have award winners check in at the registration table in the Miller Murphy Howard Building between 6:15 pm and 6:45 pm on Friday, February 22nd.  If you have an award recipient that is unable to attend, please send an email to the address provided below.

All record books that were submitted for competition will be available to be picked up at the conclusion of the banquet on a designated table.  All record books that are not picked up will be shipped to the county office or high school to be distributed.

Thank you, and congratulations to all recordbook applicants this year.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA