Teachers,

FYI….this may interest you and your program.

Hello Ag Ed Friends –

Every dollar counts for the nearly 7,500 FFA Chapters across America. As a part of Pfizer Animal Health’s commitment to the FFA, we are again providing support by partnering with local veterinarians and animal health distributors to donate dollars back to local FFA Chapters.

Last year more than $1 MILLION was donated to FFA chapters across the nation by veterinarians and animal health distributors who participated in the Pfizer Animal Health FFA Support program. These dollars do not come out of the pocket of the veterinarian/animal health distributor – the dollars are donated by Pfizer Animal Health back to the veterinarian/distributor. They, in turn, designate which FFA chapters they want to support.

Attached for your information is more information on the 2013 Pfizer Animal Health FFA Support Program:

-          The first attachment is a letter to advisors outlining details of the program.

-          The second attachment is an enrollment form FFA advisors and members can share with local veterinarians and animal health distributors (local animal health/farm supply/feed stores, etc.).

This is a great way for chapters to receive unrestricted funds to support leadership conferences, trips to National Convention, farm/chapter equipment, FFA jackets – whatever the chapter needs.

I’m sharing this message in the hopes that you will share it with your state and chapter FFA advisors, with student teachers/partnering instructors, local animal health professionals and NAAE members/state Ag Ed organizations. We are very hopeful that more chapters will participate in 2013!

You can also feel free to share this information with local veterinarians and animal health distributors and encourage them to participate by enrolling at www.pfizerperformancepays.com.

Thanks so much for all that you do to keep agriculture growing by instructing and shaping the next generation of leaders.

Best regards,

Jean

Jean Lonie | Marketing Communications Team, Beef Segment

Pfizer Animal Health | 5 Giralda Farms DB-1 | Madison, NJ  07940

Office: 973.660.7658 | Mobile: 973.936.3714 | Fax: 845.474.5920