Teachers,

The YPQA Plus breakout session I will be doing at Mid-Winter Teacher's Conference next week will be for those who were unable to attend last year's class or new teacher's who need to be able to train students for YPQA Plus.

If you plan to attend the class, please email me your name, school, address, and birthdate and email address.

If you attended last year's class, but do not have your log on information, you can contact:

Mary Stogdill at [log in to unmask]
give her your name, school, address and phone number
she can send your user name and password

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher