** **

****

*The Farm to School Movement is Growing, and So is Our Summit!***

 ****

Due to the momentum behind getting fresh, local food into schools, we've
quadrupled the number of educational sessions, doubled the Summit to two
days, and added four field trips. ****

 ****

This is the largest farm to school gathering in the state, with teachers,
farmers, school nutrition staff, students and parents working together to
push the farm to school movement even further. Don't miss out—
register now!<https://app.etapestry.com/cart/GeorgiaOrganics/default/category.php?ref=1875.0.412600359>
****

** **

 ****

****

*Meet Keynote Speaker Deb Eschmeyer***

 ****

 ****

****

** **

READ ABOUT ESCHMEYER'S PASSION FOR CHILDREN'S
HEALTH<http://georgiaorganics.org/summit/Eschmeyer>
****

** **

 ****

** **

*Bigger & Better Summit Includes:*****

   - 16 workshops featuring experts and leaders from across Georgia
    ****
   - 4 dynamic school & farm tours
    ****
   - Food and farm safety workshops for
   cafeteria staff and farmers
    ****
   - Youth leaders panel featuring innovative
   student-led food, farm, and nutrition projects
    ****
   - Keynote from FoodCorps
   co-founder Debra Eschmeyer
    ****
   - Networking with experts at the school, district, and state level that
   will inspire and help further your community’s work****

****

*Can you Help us Spread the Word?*

 ****

If you are willing to help promote the 4th Annual Farm to School Summit,
here's some language we'd love for you to use for your newsletters,
listservs, and social media platforms. THANK YOU!****

 ****

*Facebook Blurb*****

Registration is now open for the *4th Annual Georgia Farm to School Summit*!
This year’s Summit will be held in Atlanta on Thursday Feb. 21 and Friday
Feb. 22. This is the largest farm to school gathering in the state, and a
fun, hands-on way to plug into this exciting movement. This year’s Summit
includes 16 great workshops, 4 fun field trips, and a keynote by FoodCorps
founder Debra Eschmeyer.****

 ****

Whether you’ve always wanted to get involved or you are a seasoned leader,
you won’t want to miss it! Get more information and register
here<http://www.georgiaorganics.org/farmtoschoolsummit.aspx>
.****

 ****

*Article Blurb*****

 ****

The Georgia Farm to School Alliance is proud to announce the *4th Annual
Georgia Farm to School Summit*! The Summit will be held in Atlanta on
Thursday Feb. 21 and Friday Feb 22 at the Georgia International Convention
Center.****

 ****

The Farm to School movement connects schools and local farms in an effort
to serve healthy meals in school cafeterias, improve student nutrition, and
increase farm and gardening educational opportunities.  This is the largest
farm to school gathering in the state, and we're welcoming teachers,
farmers, school nutrition staff, students, parents, and others interested
in learning more about Georgia’s farm to school community.****

 ****

Highlights include:****

   - Sixteen educational workshops****
   - Four dynamic field trips****
   - Keynote presentation by Debra Eschmeyer, co-founder of FoodCorps****
   - Youth leaders panel featuring innovative student-led food, farm, and
   nutrition projects****
   - Networking with experts at the state, district, and school level that
   will inspire and help further your community’s work****

 ****

For more information or to register, please visit
georgiaorganics.org/farmtoschoolsummit. For any questions, contact Emily
Rose at [log in to unmask] or 678-702-0400. ****

** **

**