We have a brand new opportunity this year, for your chapter to participate
in. During the FFA Career Show at the State FFA Convention there will be a
Hall of Georgia competition were chapters can create an interactive booth
to showcase Georgia Agriculture.  The winning chapter will have the
opportunity to represent Georgia at the Hall of States competition at the
National FFA Convention and will receive $2,500.00 for their travel
expenses from the Georgia FFA Foundation.

The chapters are encourage to involve their FFA Alumni, Young Farmers, Farm
Bureau Chapter and community organizations in developing there booth.
 Attached are the official rules, scoring card and entry form. If you
should have any question please do hesitate to contact me.  Thanks
Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411