They are still accepting entries for this show. It is a great show to
attend if you don't have plans for next weekend.  Please contact Mrs.
Coggins with questions if you want to attend.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carroll County <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Subject: FW: Entry Form
To: "Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,****

I emailed this entry form to you  back in December but we have not gotten
very many entries and I was wondering if you got it?  If not could you send
it out to your FFA folks?  We have really put a lot of money into the show
and last year we had 91 head.  This year so far we only have about 30.
Thanks for your help.****

** **