We have a brand new opportunity this year, for your chapter to participate in. During the FFA Career Show at the State FFA Convention there will be a Hall of Georgia competition were chapters can create an interactive booth to showcase Georgia Agriculture.  The winning chapter will have the opportunity to represent Georgia at the Hall of States competition at the National FFA Convention and will receive $2,500.00 for their travel expenses from the Georgia FFA Foundation.

The chapters are encourage to involve their FFA Alumni, Young Farmers, Farm Bureau Chapter and community organizations in developing there booth.  Attached are the official rules, scoring card and entry form. If you should have any question please do hesitate to contact me.  Thanks

Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411