Dear FFA Advisors,

It is my pleasure to serve as Chairman of the Georgia FFA Foundation Sponsors Board this year.  Our mission is to help the Foundation raise as many funds as possible for your students.  I am a product of agricultural education and had the opportunity to serve as a state FFA officer.  I know the difference FFA opportunities can make in the lives of your students.

On behalf of the entire Foundation Sponsors Board, I am asking each FFA chapter to sell at least 10 Blue & Gold Gala John Deere Gator Raffle tickets.  I know you are busy and have lots of things on your plate, but if each chapter sells at least 10 tickets, it would greatly increase the amount raised from the Gator raffle.  Judd Lasseter and Lasseter Equipment Group have generously donated the Gator again this year, so all money raised from ticket sales goes back into support for your students.

Thank you for the great job you do to impact the lives of Georgia FFA members!  Our Sponsors Board is committed to helping make a positive impact by supporting you and your students!

Sincerely,

Jody T. Strickland
Weyerhaeuser
(478) 954-8058