Teachers

I know you are all busy getting ready for upcoming contests & shows every weekend.  We are in the final stages of the state show planning.  The state show is only 3 weeks away.  As you know, we need help from teachers & agents to help the shows run smoothly.  Please take a look at this work list (google docs) and please e-mail the show Ag Ed superintendent (see below) to add you to the work list.

We also need people to judge record books, set up banquet & chaperone the dance.  Please take a look at each tab at the bottom.  Thank you for the work you do every day with students in your program to make the state show a reality!

Market Hogs:  Mr. Tommy Waldrop ([log in to unmask])

Steers:  Mrs. Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])

Beef Heifers:  Mr. Ricky Wheeler ([log in to unmask])

Dairy Heifers:  Mr. Stan Mitchell ([log in to unmask])

Breeding Ewes:  Mr. Todd Teasley ([log in to unmask])

Banquet / Record Books:  Mr. Ben Lastly ([log in to unmask])

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher