Good Afternoon,

You have submitted 156 names for proficiencies. However, There are 6 areas
that do not have an entry.
Agriscience Research -Animal Systems
Dairy Production - Entrepreneurship
Diversified Crop - Entrepreneurship
Grain Production - Entrepreneurship
Nursery Operation
Swine Production- Placement

 If you have a student for one of these areas please let John Allen know by
email. That way we can send another reminder out if we still do not have
some entries next friday. Please remember this is a standard for each
teacher.

*Don't forget that we have to have the applications in our office by Feb.
15th. *That is not a post marked date**

*Also, Monthly reports are due February 10th.*

* State Degrees March 1 as well as State Officer Applications*

*Last Reminder,  If you would like meals for you and your students this
Saturday February 9th at for the State CDE's to be held at Ft Valley, be
sure to get signed up for those before noon on Wednesday. Think link to
register is below.*

*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEtpN1dIRnZRUDhsS1VMNXVQS0cxQlE6MQ
*