Congratulations to the following teachers on a job well done. I cant wait
to get 2 more Toyota trucks in the Central Region

** ***Area 3 Winners:*

   - Ideas Unlimited: *Greg Waits - Pike High*
   - Outstanding Member: *Argene Claxton - Perry High*
   - Outstanding Young Member: *Eve Rodgers- Ola*
   - Outstanding Program: *Northside High*
   - Outstanding Young Farmer/ Adult Program: *Crawford County*
   - Teachers as Mentors:* Luann Jones - Troup High*
   - Teacher Turn The Key: *Robert Cobb- Jasper County*

*Area 4 Winners:*

   - Ideas Unlimited:*Myria Shipman, South Effingham High*
   - Outstanding Member *Reed Waldrop, West Laurens*
   - Outstanding Young Member *Susanna Lanier, **Southeast Bulloch*
   - Outstanding Program *Screven County Middle School*
   - Outstanding YF/ Adult Ed program *Johnson County Young Farmers, Ron
   Bray*
   - Teachers as Mentors *Bryant Oliver, **Wheeler County*
   - Teacher Turn the Key *Julie Anna Boyd, **Screven County*

**

** **

Winners, please go to the NAAE website and download the application to be
filled out.  They are due at State FFA Convention in April.  There will be
a box with Mrs. Martha White at the registration table for you to drop it
off. Good luck, if you need any help please let me know.
--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education