I've shared an item with you:

2013 Central Region Wildlife
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqalR50nLRsdEw1bXZpNjU2MkptYm9EeWZVZTB5bXc&usp=sharing&invite=CP3z5WQ

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

I am going to try and do registration for the Wildlife CDE like I did for
Forestry.  Because there is such a large number of teams signed up to
compete, I feel this will help us get through registration in a more timely
manner.  All you will have to do is open the spreadsheet by clicking on the
link provided.  There are several tabs at the bottom which denote either
Area 3 or Area 4 by starting with either a 3 or 4.  Select each tab or use
the All Sheets button on the bottom left side and select each sheet.  Type
in your chapter name and student's name (the way it is listed on the
roster) in each event.  There is not a submit button to press on this type
form.  If you need to go back later and edit, just open the link and make
the necessary changes.  If you run into issues with this, please contact
me.  I need the names entered by March 1, 2013.  Thanks!