Deadline was yesterday, Jan 31st
If you haven't already, please register for Area 3 Leadership CDEs using
the spreadsheet below then click submit at the bottom.

We would like to start breaking everyone up into subareas and send that
list out as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Melissa

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDdmTmwxcWZ3WlQ2alBwY2ZlaTBqZUE6MQ

Area 3 Leadership CDE Registration

Please sign up for all leadership CDEs by Thurs, Jan 31st. Once we have all
registration completed we will divide out the numbers as evenly as possible
and assign sub-areas for each school. You will either be assigned to Pike
County High on March 12th or Northeast Bibb on March 14th. The final
speaking events and discussion meet will be at Houston County High School
on March 26th. Parliamentary Procedure will be at Bleckley County High on
March 7th

 School Name *

 Parliamentary Procedure Thursday, March 7th at Bleckley County High

   - 1 jr team
   - 1 sr team

 Creed Speaking will be assigned to a sub area - email to come later with
assignments

   - 1 Creed Speaker

 Prepared Public Speaking will be assigned to a sub area - email to come
later with assignments

   - 1 jr prepared
   - 1 senior prepared

 Extemporaneous Public Speaking will be assigned to a sub area - email to
come later with assignments

   - 1 extemp speaker

 Discission Meet will be Tuesday, March 26th at Houston County High

   - 1 discussion member