Just a reminder your spring plugs will be here in a few weeks and I haven't
heard from all of you for your pick up location.  Below is a list of people
who have submitted theres, if your school isn't on the list please fill out
the spreadsheet below and hit submit at the bottom.

*Area 3 will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 26th*
*Delivered to Perry High* - Bonaire Middle, Crawford, Fullington, Houston
Co, Jackson, Marion, Mary Persons, Northeast, Northside, Peach, Perry High,
Putnam
*Delivered to Troup County High* - Talbotton, Harris, Lagrange, Manchester,
Heard
*Delivered to Woodland (Henry Co)* - Dutchtown, Henry Co, Locust Grove,
Stockbridge, Upson-Lee Middle, Woodland

*Area 4 will be delivered on Wednesday, Feb 27th *
*Delivered to Burke High* - Burke High, Cross Creek, Glascock, Greenbrier
*Delivered to ECI* - Claxton, ECI, Johnson Co, Portal, SEB
*Delivered to West Laurens* - East Laurens, Hancock, South Effingham,
Wheeler

Thanks, Melissa

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHVHa1Q2TzZQS2EtZzZ6ZTBmM2lKeEE6MQ>

Spring Plug Information and Pick Up Locations

Teachers, We will be getting some of our spring cuttings in next week at
Mid-Winter conference. The rest of the spring plugs will be arriving the
last week of February. I have listed the available pick up locations below.
Please select which pick up locations works best for you. You will be
responsible for picking up your plants on that day at that location. The
teacher at that school is not responsible for taking care of your plants if
you don't go pick them up.

 School Name *

 Teacher picking up plants *

 Teacher Cell Phone Number *

 Plants to be picked up next Wednesday, Jan 23rd up by the horse stables at
FFA Camp during GVATA - they will be ready at 11:00AM
Geraniums, Lime and Black Sweet Potato, Trays of 3 mixed, Olympic Torch , &
Alabama Sunset - Sun Coleus, Creeping Jenny, Scaevola will be the only
items ready next week.

 All other spring plugs such a vegetables, bedding plants, wave petunias,
and additional cuttings will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 26th for area 3
and Wednesday, Feb 27th for area 4 - please select the location you would
like to pick up from below.

 Area 3 Teachers Your plants will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 26th, please
select the school you would like to pick up from Perry High Troup County
High Woodland High

 Area 4 Teachers Your plants will be delivered on Wednesday, Feb 27th,
please select the school you would like to pick up from West Laurens High
ECI Burke County High