Leadership CDE Shirt Order Form

We will be ordering shirts for all leadership CDEs. All orders are due by
Friday, March 1st. We must have a minimum order of 25 shirts to place the
order. Shirts are $10 each and checks should be made to Central Region FFA.
Shirts will be delivered during the subarea leadership events.

 School Name *

 Advisor Name *

 *

   - Area 3
   - Area 4

 Leadership Shirts for Parli-Pro, Creed, Jr & Sr Prepared, Extemp, and
Discussion Meet

 # of Small Shirts

 # of Medium Shirts

 # of Large Shirts