Congratulations to the following teachers on a job well done. I cant wait to get 2 more Toyota trucks in the Central Region
Area 3 Winners:
- Ideas Unlimited: Greg Waits - Pike High
- Outstanding Member: Argene Claxton - Perry High
- Outstanding Young Member: Eve Rodgers- Ola
- Outstanding Program: Northside High
- Outstanding Young Farmer/ Adult Program: Crawford County
- Teachers as Mentors: Luann Jones - Troup High
- Teacher Turn The Key: Robert Cobb- Jasper County
Area 4 Winners:
- Ideas Unlimited:Myria Shipman, South Effingham High
- Outstanding Member Reed Waldrop, West Laurens
- Outstanding Young Member Susanna Lanier, Southeast Bulloch
- Outstanding Program Screven County Middle School
- Outstanding YF/ Adult Ed program Johnson County Young Farmers, Ron Bray
- Teachers as Mentors Bryant Oliver, Wheeler County
- Teacher Turn the Key Julie Anna Boyd, Screven County
Winners, please go to the NAAE website and download the application to be filled out. They are due at State FFA Convention in April. There will be a box with Mrs. Martha White at the registration table for you to drop it off. Good luck, if you need any help please let me know.
Central Region Agricultural Education Director
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Dr.
Ft. Valley, GA 31030
"Making Agricultural Education Work for All Georgians"