Congratulations to the following teachers on a job well done. I cant wait to get 2 more Toyota trucks in the Central Region

 Area 3 Winners:

  • Ideas Unlimited: Greg Waits - Pike High
  • Outstanding Member: Argene Claxton - Perry High
  • Outstanding Young Member: Eve Rodgers- Ola
  • Outstanding Program: Northside High
  • Outstanding Young Farmer/ Adult Program: Crawford County
  • Teachers as Mentors: Luann Jones - Troup High
  • Teacher Turn The Key: Robert Cobb- Jasper County

Area 4 Winners:

Winners, please go to the NAAE website and download the application to be filled out.  They are due at State FFA Convention in April.  There will be a box with Mrs. Martha White at the registration table for you to drop it off. Good luck, if you need any help please let me know.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education