Deadline was yesterday, Jan 31st
If you haven't already, please register for Area 3 Leadership CDEs using the spreadsheet below then click submit at the bottom.

We would like to start breaking everyone up into subareas and send that list out as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Melissa

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDdmTmwxcWZ3WlQ2alBwY2ZlaTBqZUE6MQ

Area 3 Leadership CDE Registration

Please sign up for all leadership CDEs by Thurs, Jan 31st. Once we have all registration completed we will divide out the numbers as evenly as possible and assign sub-areas for each school. You will either be assigned to Pike County High on March 12th or Northeast Bibb on March 14th. The final speaking events and discussion meet will be at Houston County High School on March 26th. Parliamentary Procedure will be at Bleckley County High on March 7th

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education