I've shared an item with you.
I am going to try and do registration for the Wildlife CDE like I did for Forestry.  Because there is such a large number of teams signed up to compete, I feel this will help us get through registration in a more timely manner.  All you will have to do is open the spreadsheet by clicking on the link provided.  There are several tabs at the bottom which denote either Area 3 or Area 4 by starting with either a 3 or 4.  Select each tab or use the All Sheets button on the bottom left side and select each sheet.  Type in your chapter name and student's name (the way it is listed on the roster) in each event.  There is not a submit button to press on this type form.  If you need to go back later and edit, just open the link and make the necessary changes.  If you run into issues with this, please contact me.  I need the names entered by March 1, 2013.  Thanks!
Spreadsheet 2013 Central Region Wildlife
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive