I want to let you know what mowers I expect to use next week in the CDEs.  I can only be specific as to brand.  The HS mower will be an Exmark mower around 60" and the MS mower will be a Husqvarna around 48" with hydrostatic drive.

I cannot give more details than this because if I pick a mower now they may sell it before next week.  I know this can be frustrating when trying to prepare your students but please understand that the dealer will be providing approx $13,000 worth of equipment just for use in this CDE and that if a sale can be made that is the priority for them at this time of year.

Thank you for your patience and when I pick them up on Monday morning I will post model numbers along with pictures.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher