Just a reminder your spring plugs will be here in a few weeks and I haven't heard from all of you for your pick up location.  Below is a list of people who have submitted theres, if your school isn't on the list please fill out the spreadsheet below and hit submit at the bottom.

Area 3 will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 26th
Delivered to Perry High - Bonaire Middle, Crawford, Fullington, Houston Co, Jackson, Marion, Mary Persons, Northeast, Northside, Peach, Perry High, Putnam
Delivered to Troup County High - Talbotton, Harris, Lagrange, Manchester, Heard
Delivered to Woodland (Henry Co) - Dutchtown, Henry Co, Locust Grove, Stockbridge, Upson-Lee Middle, Woodland

Area 4 will be delivered on Wednesday, Feb 27th
Delivered to Burke High - Burke High, Cross Creek, Glascock, Greenbrier
Delivered to ECI - Claxton, ECI, Johnson Co, Portal, SEB
Delivered to West Laurens - East Laurens, Hancock, South Effingham, Wheeler

Thanks, Melissa

Spring Plug Information and Pick Up Locations

Teachers, We will be getting some of our spring cuttings in next week at Mid-Winter conference. The rest of the spring plugs will be arriving the last week of February. I have listed the available pick up locations below. Please select which pick up locations works best for you. You will be responsible for picking up your plants on that day at that location. The teacher at that school is not responsible for taking care of your plants if you don't go pick them up.

Plants to be picked up next Wednesday, Jan 23rd up by the horse stables at FFA Camp during GVATA - they will be ready at 11:00AM

Geraniums, Lime and Black Sweet Potato, Trays of 3 mixed, Olympic Torch , & Alabama Sunset - Sun Coleus, Creeping Jenny, Scaevola will be the only items ready next week.

All other spring plugs such a vegetables, bedding plants, wave petunias, and additional cuttings will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb 26th for area 3 and Wednesday, Feb 27th for area 4 - please select the location you would like to pick up from below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHVHa1Q2TzZQS2EtZzZ6ZTBmM2lKeEE6MQ

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education