Registration for the Prepared Public Spearking  CDE's is now open.
Please read over this information and make sure to register
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElHUTBaczFZLUd4T1MyM1h1X0w3X1E6MA#gid=0>
your student & submit their information by March 1st.   We will run 3
rooms for each Jr & Sr Area Preliminary Speaking events.  The top two
speakers from each room will advance to the Area Finals on March 26
and 28.  Please complete the online registration
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElHUTBaczFZLUd4T1MyM1h1X0w3X1E6MA#gid=0>
form and submit your manuscripts and certification form to Christa
Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> by March 1st.    Please call or
e-mail our office if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck on
working with your students on this event!

Attached you should find:

1. Tips for Preparing Public Speakers
2. Statement of Certification for Senior and Junior Manuscripts (send
in with manuscripts to Mrs. Steinkamp) by March 1st.

Special thanks to our Area host teachers:

*March 13 - Area 1 (Preliminary) Sonoraville High School, Dr. Sara
Clark & Mrs. Trish Williams

*March 15 - Area 2 (Preliminary) Jackson County High School, Mrs.
Robbie Buchanan & Mr. Josh Whitworth

*Time Line
March 1st : Deadline On Line Registration  and e-mailing Electronic
Copy of Manuscript & Statement of Certification emailed to*

Online Registration: Click on On Line

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA