I know this is the season of deadlines and I want to be helpful with
reminders as needed. Here are the due dates in March:

*March 1st to the North Region Office*

State FFA Degrees
State STAR Batteries
State FFA Officer Applications
Agriscience Teacher of the Year

*March 11th to the North Region Office*

National FFA Week Observance
Reporter, Secretary, Treasurers Books
WLC Scholarships

*March 15th to North Region Office*
**
2nd Semester Enrollment Data

*March 15th to State FFA Office*
**
State Convention Talent Applications
Final FFA Rosters (need to meet 80% of enrollment for HS, 80 members for MS)

*April 1st to North Region Office*
**
American Degree Applications
Middle School Record Books
National Chapter Applications

Please remember that all of the deadlines are* in the office* and don't
forget to use our dropbox if you need it. We will empty it at 8:00 am on
the first business day following the deadline.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any help meeting or
understanding any of the program standards. Our Program Reviews will be
conducted on April 9th and April 11th and we want to provide whatever
assistance is necessary for all of us to meet all of the standards.

I know February and March are particularly tough months to be an Ag
Teacher. Thank you for all that you do,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell