Registration is closed for the Area Nursery Landscape CDE
Below is confirmation of your team's registration.

Note: This year all plant identification samples will be large cuttings at
the area competition.

Area I: March 5th Acworth- Chattahoochee Tech, Economic Building 400
Area II: March 6th Watkinsville- Oconee Civic Center

*Agenda*
4:00 pm: Registration and Team Photos
4:40 p.m: Team review and instructions
4:45 p.m. Teams divide into groups and begin rotation
6:30 p.m. Last rotation collect students scantron cards and release
students back to their teachers

  *Area I Junior Registration*    Arabia Mountain High School
Bagley Middle  Bowdon High  Clear Creek Middle School FFA  Gilmer High
School  Gladden  Heritage Middle  Jasper Middle School
North Murray  Summerville Middle

  *Area I Senior Registration*    Alexander
Arabia Mountain High School  Bowdon High  central of carroll  Creekside
High School
Dawson Co High  Murray County High School
North Murray  Northwest Whitfield FFA
Osborne High  PICKENS HIGH SCHOOL  Sonoraville High  Woodland High School
*Area 2 Junior Registration*
  Carver Middle School
East Hall  Franklin Co. High  Franklin County Middle FFA
Habersham 9th Acad
 Lincoln County High School  Loganville middle school
Madison County High  Madison County Middle   Malcom Bridge  Monroe Area
High School  North Habersham Middle School  North Oconee High School
Oconee Co High  Oconee Middle
South Habersham Middle  Stephens Co. Middle School  Wilbanks Middle
Winder-Barrow
HS

 *Area 2 Senior Registration*
  Athens Christian
East Hall High  East Jackson High
Habersham 9th Acad
Habersham Central
Jackson Co High  Madison County High School  North Oconee High School  Rabun
County High
Towns County High
 Walnut Grove High School
White Co High