Congratulations to all of our participants in yesterday's Area II
Parliamentary Procedure CDE. We had a great turnout with 12 Senior and 11
Junior Teams. I want to start by thanking the following people who were
instrumental in helping conduct and host the event.
Mrs. Trisha Lastly, Josh White, Cindy Jones and the Madison County High
School FFA members for hosting, providing refreshments, and directing teams
to the proper places.

Area Officers Addie Thomason, Kevin Jones, Trey Aycock, Travis Tankersley,
Faith Gilman and State Officer Brandon Poole for their help registering
teams, directing teams, and helping to supervise the minutes room.

Judges Sidney Bell, Ryan Smith, Seth Stowers, Alicia Tomlinson, Josh
Daniel,and Anna Savelle.

Test proctors Jerry Taylor and Elizabeth Arnold.

Moving on to the State Competition on March 23rd in Athens will be:
*Junior*
Stephens County High School 1st Place
Madison County High School 2nd Place
*Senior*
White County High School 1st Place
Franklin County High School 2nd Place
Congratulations to Dustin Keener, Cale Watkins, Farrish Mulkey, Trisha
Lastly and their teams for a great job and best of luck at UGA in March.

Complete scores are attached.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director