*Wow! Awesome!*

Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their
students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Wildlife CDE.

23 Jr. teams and 23 Sr. teams competed monday night.

*The top 3 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career
development event in Athens on March 23rd.*

 A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. John Seginak - Retired UGA Wildlife Biologist

3. Mr. Stan Mitchell - North Region Agricultural Education Coordinator

4. Mr. Bill Taylor
*5. All of the teachers that helped score and enter scores on the computer.*
It makes the scoring go much faster and smoother.

6. University of Georgia Warnell School of Forestry Ambassadors.

Area Results

*Jr. Teams*

1st - Gladden

2nd - Heritage Middle
3rd - Central High School

*Sr. Teams*

1st - Heritage

2nd - Temple

3rd - Fannin County High School

Results are attached. Thanks for all the work you do.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher