Registration is now open for the Middle School Lawnmower CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be held on March 5th at Chattahoochee Technical College, Ackworth Campus.The Area 2 CDE will be held at Oconee County High School on March 6th. Both courses will be set up and ready for students at 3:00 pm. Please plan to arrive early if you can, all contestants must be on site and registered no later than 5:00. We are running the Middle School and Senior Lawnmower Driving CDE's at the same time on the same day. It is important that students arrive on time or earlier if possible so that each student may drive the course while there is still enough daylight. On-sight registration will be held under a tent on the lawn of both campuses. Problem solving and written exams will be conducted inside the Horticulture building at Chattahoochee Tech. and in classrooms at Oconee County High School. The lawnmowers students will use will hopefully be John Deere similar to the ones used last year. If this changes, I will send out an email.

Please click on the link provided to register your student. Registration will close on Thursday, February 28th at 5:00 pm.

Middle School Lawnmower CDE Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRvTURrcDRQSmZIb2F1S1Zialk2b0E6MQ

The following schools have registered.

Clear Creek Middle School Keith Pankey Area 1
Gladden Duckworth Area 1
Ashworth Middle Dixie Wyatt Area 1
Loganville Middle Brandon Walker Area 2
North Habersham Middle School Cate Hardman Area 2
Franklin County Middle FFA Anna Watkins Area 2
Banks County Middle Boling/Jackson/Wheatley Area 2
Rabun County Shawn Bertrang Area 2
South Habersham Middle Zack Free Area 2

--
Sidney Bell